P
U
B
Cliquez SVP P
U
B
L ultime Webzine orienté Metal qui se renouvelle au quotidien

MI Instagram | MI YouTube | MI Facebook
CD Reviews | DVD Reviews | Book Reviews | Interviews | Live Reports | Concours | Forums | Radio | Photos | M-I Tshirt | Contact | M-I Banner
Fermer/Ouvrir ce bloc Rechercher sur M-I

Avancee | Aidez-moi
Fermer/Ouvrir ce bloc M-I Membres
· Page d'accueil
· S'enregistrer
· Liste des Membres
· M-I sur Instagram
· M-I sur Facebook
· M-I sur YouTube
· M-I sur Twitter
· Top 15 des Rubriques
· M-I FAQ
· M-I Tshirt
Fermer/Ouvrir ce bloc Book Reviews Aléatoires
Voir les autres
Fermer/Ouvrir ce bloc Interviews Aléatoires
· MALÉDICTION (FR…
· ARCANIA (FRA) -…
· TANK (uk) - Cli…
· WOLVE (FRA) - J…
· SIRE CEDRIC (FR…
Voir les autres
Fermer/Ouvrir ce bloc CD Reviews Aléatoires
Voir les autres
Fermer/Ouvrir ce bloc Rejoins-nous sur Facebook
Fermer/Ouvrir ce bloc Live Reports Aléatoires
· SONISPHERE - Co…
· HEADWAY FESTIVA…
· PRIMUS (usa) - …
· JOURNEY (usa) -…
· JEX THOTH (usa)…
Voir les autres
Fermer/Ouvrir ce bloc DVD Reviews Aléatoires
Voir les autres
Fermer/Ouvrir ce bloc Qui est en Ligne ?
Il y a actuellement 618 invités et 0 membres en ligne

Vous êtes un visiteur anonyme. Inscrivez-vous gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Fermer/Ouvrir ce bloc M-I Jeux

Deviens un pro de la batterie en cliquant ici ou (Entraîne toi sur la batterie de Danny Carey de TOOL)

P
U
B
Cliquez SVP P
U
B
METAL IMPACT :: Voir le sujet - Smash Hit Combo + Shoot The Girl First + Danforth !
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Smash Hit Combo + Shoot The Girl First + Danforth !

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    METAL IMPACT Index du Forum -> Vos News
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
William901
M-I Membre

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 20, 2017 12:19 pm    Sujet du message: Smash Hit Combo + Shoot The Girl First + Danforth ! Répondre en citant

Sherep et le Gibus Live présentent Smash Hit Combo + Shoot The Girl First + Danforth le samedi 22 avril !

Release party Smash hit combo !

Smash Hit Combo (Rapcore/Nu metal/Deathcore, FR)

Even though the scene seemed dead, Smash Hit Combo revived the deeply influential sound of 90s rap/metal. Playing for almost ten years, Smash Hit Combo developed their own unique sound that was influenced by bands such as Limp Bizkit and Incubus that managed to incorporate their godfathers' killer groove and sharpened hip hop flow.

But don't believe that it's all about complaining. Their lyrics are deeply rooted in "geek" video games and pop culture that are utilized as a prism to define the problems and struggles of their own generation. All in all, Smash Hit Combo's creed is to pursue their will and wishes, while bearing their crosses of « Hardcore Gamers »
Although their music is in perpetual evolution, it captures the violent, impulsive and intense sounds heard throughout the genre. So, don't pass up an occasion to experience Smash Hit Combo's very own way to "pardon their French"

Page Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/shc.officiel/

Shoot The Girl First (Metal/Hardcore/Electronic, FR)

After touring all though Europe, playing more than a hundred shows and selling more than 30,000 songs sold on iTunes, 2014 held the departure of vocalist Nathan. But already a few months later, SHOOT THE GIRL FIRST were happy to welcome the new voice Alex, coming straight from Pittsburgh, USA. After another European run the band entered the studio to finish writing and recording its second album.

To be continued

SHOOT THE GIRL FIRST’s sophomore ‘I Confess’, produced by Florent Salfati at Homeless Records in Marseille, France, is not just a sequel of their past works but nevertheless it continues the story of a band that is worth to be told. The album is released April 1, 2016 worldwide on Red-
field Records and manages to combine the musical output with the cinematic interests of the band.

SHOOT THE GIRL FIRST will return to a theatre near you

Page Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/shootthegirlfirst/

Danforth (Hardcore, FR)

Influenced by the HxC / Metal and Hiphop of the 90s' Danforth has developed an original and powerfull style of hardcore. The band today reached maturity after seven years of lives given in France and Europe, 3 CD's self-produced demo, including two split CD's, an EP released in 2009...
Soon after the release of the EP "No Fear 2 Bleed" the band began to write new songs. At the end of 2011, Danforth get in 8-ball Studio for recording their first album "Crime In Hell". Recorded and mixed by Sebastien Langle, mastered by New Alliance East Mastering (Terror, Converge, Lofofora ...) The album contains thirteen new songs, a blend of Hardcore, Punk, Hiphop and Trash-metal all in an urban and incisive style that gives Danforth a unique style. For their first album, US legendary figures such as Danny Diablo (Skarhead) and James Stikman (Fury of Five / Boxcutter / Full Metal Jacket) get in a featuring!
The songs alternates English and French, screaming and phrasing Hiphop.
Lyrics without concessions invite listeners to share the rage of the band.

Page Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/HxC.Danforth/

Événement Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/events/1616303758675114/
Billetterie : https://www.yesgolive.com/gibus-live/smash-hit-combo-shoot-the-girl-first
14 € en préventes/ 16 € sur place

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
William901
M-I Membre

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 17, 2017 4:28 pm    Sujet du message: MODIFICATION Release party Smash Hit Combo Répondre en citant

Suite à des raisons indépendantes de la volonté de Smash Hit Combo, la date de la release party est repoussée, et aura désormais lieu le 27 mai.
Le line-up a également été modifié. Seront présents aux côtés de Smash Hit Combo, Novelists et Rãgarãja.

Smash Hit Combo (Rapcore/Nu metal/Deathcore, FR)

Even though the scene seemed dead, Smash Hit Combo revived the deeply influential sound of 90s rap/metal. Playing for almost ten years, Smash Hit Combo developed their own unique sound that was influenced by bands such as Limp Bizkit and Incubus that managed to incorporate their godfathers' killer groove and sharpened hip hop flow.

But don't believe that it's all about complaining. Their lyrics are deeply rooted in "geek" video games and pop culture that are utilized as a prism to define the problems and struggles of their own generation. All in all, Smash Hit Combo's creed is to pursue their will and wishes, while bearing their crosses of « Hardcore Gamers »
Although their music is in perpetual evolution, it captures the violent, impulsive and intense sounds heard throughout the genre. So, don't pass up an occasion to experience Smash Hit Combo's very own way to "pardon their French"

Page Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/shc.officiel/

Novelists (Metalcore, FR)

After having NOVELISTS founded in Paris in early 2013 by the Durand brothers, they quickly joined forces with the former A CALL TO SINCERITY
members Matt, Charly and Nicolas and released their first Single „Twenty Years“ already in April. Their fresh and distinguished sound was something
the metal world didn’t expect. But this was only the beginning. They
released 5 more singles and numerous videos within the next 10 months, culminating in the release of their Demo EP. By that time, in early 2014, NOVELISTS’ name and music had spread around the globe like a wildfire catching both the fans’ and the industry’s interest.
While working with full force on the production of their first full length album, the demand for live shows was rising and lead NOVELISTS to play selective prestigious events like Euroblast Festival, Ghostfest, and Damage Fest, before they played all over Europe alongside I, THE BREATHER at
the end of 2014. Empowered with this new live experience NOVELISTS finished the production of their debut Album in early 2015. It was time to raise the bar again and to increase the pressure even more. In March, the first single
from the upcoming album „Gravity“ was released with a video, gathering over 100k plays in less than 3 weeks.
NOVELISTS had become a rising star within the progressive metal scene,ready to release their highly anticipated first album „Souvenirs“.„Souvenirs“ was released via Arising Empire on the 13th of November 2015, right after a European tour with german band Annisokay.

Page Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/NovelistsMusic/

Rãgarãja (Metal/Djent/Neo, FR)

Mais qu'est ce que c'est RÃGARÃJA ? De la rage en format MP3. Un style hybride, batard, issu d'une relation incestueuse entre poésie lyrique crue et rageuse, et un métal/djent en français, dense, acéré, impitoyable, nuancé de touches d'électro avec une voix saturée au débit proche du rap.
En somme un Baudelaire des temps modernes en transe plongé dans une fosse déchainée.
Influences NTM, Pleymo, Periphery, Thy Art is Murder, Hacktivist, Limp Bizkit, Heart Of A Coward, Monuments

Page Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/RagarajaBand/

Événement Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/events/1616303758675114/
Billetterie : https://www.yesgolive.com/gibus-live/smash-hit-combo-shoot-the-girl-first
14 € en préventes / 16 € sur place

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    METAL IMPACT Index du Forum -> Vos News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: